- Only oral presentations will be accepted at INPESS 2022. There will not be poster presentations and/or presentations in other formats.
- To submit your abstract proposal, please first register at the online management system (click here to go registration page), and then, submit your abstract proposal (click here to go submission page).
- Abstract proposals must be submitted in English before September 30, 2022.
- For submission, two files (Abstract and Title Page in Microsoft Word format) must be uploaded. See below for details.
- Please do not forget to enter the information of the co-authors, if any. For this, select "Contributors" in the submission panel and click the "Add Contributor".
- Abstract proposals will be reviewed and selected by the conference scientistic committee. Accepted abstracts will be included in the congress programme. Notifications of acceptance will be sent to presenting authors by e-mails via online management system.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will need to pay the participation fee to complete your registration.
- If you encounter any technical problems during the registration to the online system and the submission of the abstract proposal, please feel free to contact us (click here to go "Contact" page).
- The Title Page should be a Microsoft Word document separate from the Abstract. You can download the template file here. Please provide all of the required information.
- The Abstract file should be in Microsoft Word format. It should be between 200 and 400 words, and also include 4-6 keywords.
- Do not forget to include the title of the paper at the top of the Abstract. The title should not exceed 25 words.
- The Abstract should be in unstructured format.That is, it should not be divided into subheadings such as "Objectives", "Method", "Results", etc. However, it can be divided into paragraphs to make it easier to read.
- The Abstract file must not contain any information that reveals the identities of the authors and/or their institutions.
- Abstract text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin only. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs.
- The use of tables, graphs and other types of images in Abstract is not authorized.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full term the first time it appears.
- Do not cite any source in the Abstract, and do not include Reference List.
- All the papers accepted and presented at INPESS 2022 will be published as full-text paper in the conference proceedings book. The full-text version of the accepted papers should be submitted via the online submission system on November 30, 2002 at the latest.
- The full-text paper should be prepared in accordance with the form and style outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 7th edition). For an open-access guide to APA 7th edition citation rules, see https://columbiacollege-ca.libguides.com/apa.
- Full-Text Paper Format and Style
Recommended paper length is 2500 to 8000 words, including references.
Please include a title page with the full names and affiliations of the authors. This shall be the first page of the full-text paper.
Include an abstract of 250 words or less.
Include 4 to 6 keywords that can be used for indexing purposes.
Full-text papers must be submitted as Microsoft Word (.doc) and must be single-spaced using 12-point font in Times New Roman. Employ italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end of the paper.
The manuscript should be an original work. Authors must appropriately cite the sources of other works, words, ideas, or figures used in the manuscript. Text copied from another source must be appropriately quoted and cited according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th edition).
The list of references should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th edition). Each reference cited in the text must appear in the reference list, and each entry in the reference list must be cited in the text
- How to submit the full-text paper
Full-text paper must be submitted through the online submission system. For this, first log into your account at openednetworkcongress.org. Then, click on the "Wiew" button on the right of the relevant submission in the submission list. Next, click the "Review" tab and click the "Add Discussion" button. In the interface that appears, write "Full-text paper" in the "Subject" field, and other points you want to convey to us in the "Message" field. Finally, upload the Word file containing your full-text paper by clicking the "Upload Files" button.
If you have any problems while submitting the full-text paper, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Participating as a listener without presentation nor paper publication is totally free of charges.
- To attend INPESS 2022 as a listener, please fill out the Listener Registration Form (download here), and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 15, 2022.
- The application for listener registration must be made by the person who wishes to attend the Conference. Registration requests made on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.