How to Submit Your Abstract Proposal
How to Prepare Your Abstract Proposal (Title Page and Abstract)
How to Register as Listener (without presentation)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT PROPOSAL
- Only oral presentations will be accepted at INPESS 2022. There will not be poster presentations and/or presentations in other formats.
- To submit your abstract proposal, please first register at the online management system (click here to go registration page), and then, submit your abstract proposal (click here to go submission page).
- Abstract proposals must be submitted in English before September 30, 2022.
- For submission, two files (Abstract and Title Page in Microsoft Word format) must be uploaded. See below for details.
- Please do not forget to enter the information of the co-authors, if any. For this, select "Contributors" in the submission panel and click the "Add Contributor".
- Abstract proposals will be reviewed and selected by the conference scientistic committee. Accepted abstracts will be included in the congress programme. Notifications of acceptance will be sent to presenting authors by e-mails via online management system.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will need to pay the participation fee to complete your registration.
- If you encounter any technical problems during the registration to the online system and the submission of the abstract proposal, please feel free to contact us (click here to go "Contact" page).
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ABSTRACT PROPOSAL (TITLE PAGE AND ABSTRACT)
- The Title Page should be a Microsoft Word document separate from the Abstract. You can download the template file here. Please provide all of the required information.
- The Abstract file should be in Microsoft Word format. It should be between 200 and 400 words, and also include 4-6 keywords.
- Do not forget to include the title of the paper at the top of the Abstract. The title should not exceed 25 words.
- The Abstract should be in unstructured format.That is, it should not be divided into subheadings such as "Objectives", "Method", "Results", etc. However, it can be divided into paragraphs to make it easier to read.
- The Abstract file must not contain any information that reveals the identities of the authors and/or their institutions.
- Abstract text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin only. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs.
- The use of tables, graphs and other types of images in Abstract is not authorized.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full term the first time it appears.
- Do not cite any source in the Abstract, and do not include Reference List.
HOW TO REGISTER AS LISTENER (WITHOUT PRESENTATION)
- Participating as a listener without presentation nor paper publication is totally free of charges.
- To attend INPESS 2022 as a listener, please fill out the Listener Registration Form (download here), and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 15, 2022.
- The application for listener registration must be made by the person who wishes to attend the Conference. Registration requests made on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.