Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This abstract proposal is submitted to the International Conference of New Perspectives in Education and Social Sciences (INPESS 2022).
- The submission files are in Microsoft Word format.
- The title page and the abstract are submitted as two separate files.
- The abstract don't contain any information that reveals the identities of the authors.
- The text adheres to the stylistic requirements outlined in the Conference Guidelines.
- Tables, graphs and other types of images are not used in the abstract.
- There is no in-text referencing nor reference list in the abstract.
- All authors have reviewed the abstract proposal and approved it for submission.
- By submitting the abstract proposal you agree to give OpenED Network permission on behalf of all presenters if it is accepted for presentation, to publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the abstract, together with author names, in different formats including print, electronic and digital forms
- At least one author must be available to present the abstract if selected for the conference programme. All authors presenting at the conference must register and pay the participation fee.
The names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the Conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.